Cadillac Essentials-Short Course
This piece of equipment is great for rehabilitation, challenging clients or adding variety. During the course, you will learn the full Cadillac repertoire from beginner through to advanced level. The variety of Cadillac exercises work the core muscles, help develop flexibility, strengthen the back and shoulders, and stretch the entire body.
|Who should attend this course?||Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Matwork instructors and other Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation and who want to work more effectively with their clients|
|Prerequisites:||Studies in Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, the Allied Health Professions or Pilates|
|Pre-course Study:||2 hours|
|How long is the course?||1 day|
|Course Materials:||Short Course Manual:|
|Can I count the course towards my Diploma?||Yes|
|Do I get a government accredited outcome?||Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU504 Teach Cadillac repertoire is included. Students will complete the full day of learning Cadillac Essentials and Cadillac Intermediate content. After attending the Cadillac course practical component students will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance for professional development purposes and may work towards completing the government accredited unit of competency PILEQU504 after completing all associated assessment tasks.|
Course cost includes free assessment process valued at $150
|Availability?||Course Dates and Times|
Why this course?
- Knowing the Cadillac provides a real bonus for working in a Pilates studio
- The Cadillac is a great way of working with pregnant clients as you can prescribe sitting and standing exercises with the use of the various springs and bars
- It is also great for rehabilitation, balance, and coordination, especially with elderly clients
- The Cadillac has multiple uses, from working with rehab clients to working with elite athletes
Additional Assessment requirements:
- Developing a session plan based on the Tensegrity 8 Part SystemTM and delivery of the session plan to client(s) in your workplace, working with the Cadillac repertoire
- Knowledge Assessment of the Cadillac repertoire
- Practical Assessment of The Cadillac repertoire during the Cadillac workshop
This short course is also recognised by ESSA and attracts 6 CPD points.