Meet the Trainer Adelaide, SA
Leanne Mollison has over 19 years experience teaching Pilates in Australia and overseas, and she has also been a professional dancer with major dance companies such as Australian Dance Theatre, Leigh Warren and Dancers, Expressions Dance Company and Dance North.
Leanne developed and wrote South Australia’s first Certificate IV and Diploma level Pilates Qualifications and she delivered these courses for five years in South Australia. She also designed and offered an industry-based Pilates Therapy Instruction in Mat and Equipment Work course and provided the first ever Pilates training to Adelaide and South Australia.
As the Director of Queen Street Pilates in Adelaide, she and her team of friendly staff are trained to high standards in her own Pilates techniques, with an emphasis on personal client service and care.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associate Diploma of Arts (Dance)
- Diploma of Pilates Therapy Instruction
- Diploma of Contemporary Pilates and Teaching Methodology
- Certificate IV in Pilates Therapy Instruction
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certification in Applied Kinesiology (Working Body, USA)