Meet the Trainer SW Sydney, NSW
Every ‘body’ has a story. What Cheryl has discovered is that when it comes to Pilates many of the stories begin in the same way:
- “I had back pain and I heard that Pilates could help me”.
- “My doctor said that I should do Pilates”.
- “I needed to work on my core and someone suggested I try Pilates”.
- “After having children I found that Pilates helped my pelvic floor”.
Cheryl’s story is no different. After her daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis at a young age she looked for alternate methods to assist her and the research led to Pilates. Her interest, knowledge and understanding continued to grow and develop to the point where not only did she become a Pilates instructor, but she also joined forces with her husband to became importers and designers of Pilates equipment with Pilates Reformers Australia.
Her journey then continued and she now uses her extensive background in education to provide Pilates training courses with Tensegrity Training- delivering the Certificate IV and Diploma in Pilates at the Pilates Reformers Australia showroom and studio in Smeaton Grange.
As the Director of Semprose Pilates and Fitness studio, her team strive to provide a high standard for each person who comes to Pilates, so that they get to experience its multi-disciplinary benefits in some way.
Cheryl believes that the journey begins with the first step of every ‘bodies’ story.
- Bachelor of Science
- Diploma of Education
- Certificate IV in Pilates
- Diploma of Contemporary Pilates and Teaching Methodology
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Member of the Pilates Alliance Australasia (PAA)