Pilates Group Reformer Instructor Training Course
This course will enable you to safely teach clients in the group fitness context equipping graduates with the skills required to develop into exceptional Pilates Professionals with knowledge and confidence to run Reformer-based classes.
|Who should attend this course?||Fitness professionals, Pilates Matwork Instructors and Allied Health workers who want to incorporate Pilates with their clients in group Reformer settings|
|Prerequisites:||There are no prerequisites, however it is suggested that some prior experience in Pilates is beneficial|
|Pre-course Study:||5 hours|
|How long is the course?||2 1/2 days of face-to-face training and additional time to complete the necessary Assessments and online learning components|
|Course Materials:||Course Manuals:
|Can I count the course towards my Diploma?||Yes|
|Do I get a government accredited outcome?||This course has an accredited outcome of the following Units of Competency:
Course cost includes free assessment process valued at $450
|Availability?||Course Dates and Times|
This course is approved for STUDY LOANS
What is Study Loans?
To find out if this option for financing your education is right for you or to apply now for STUDY LOANS
Why this course?
- Completion of 4 Government Accredited Units of Competency equips you to skilfully teach Reformer repertoire in a group Reformer class environment
- Assist your clients to achieve better results in group class settings
- You learn a wide range of Essential and Advanced Reformer exercises and how to teach to your clients in group settings
- Enhances your career and professional standing
- You learn how to modify reformer exercises for varying levels of fitness, ability and injury status
- This 2 ½ day course is practical and hands on – you get to experience the exercises and feel them in your body
- Learn how to identify and correct poor technique in your clients
- Graduates will be in demand in the workplace and can easily articulate into either of the Tensegrity Training Certificate IV (52728WA) or Diploma (10596NAT) courses at a later date.
This short course is also recognised by ESSA and attracts 8 CPD points.