So you’re interested in becoming a Pilates Instructor?
Here’s what you need to know!
It is important to ask as many questions as you can and talk to previous graduates. We welcome you to contact us via email or phone to discuss your goals and to address any questions you might have.
Some background on the Pilates industry:
The health and wellbeing industry is constantly growing and knowledgeable, well-qualified professionals are in high demand. Our goal at Tensegrity Training is to help develop well-qualified instructors so that more people will have the opportunity to gain from the life-changing mental and physical benefits that the Pilates Instructor can offer. Developing comprehensively trained instructors that are committed to sharing this body of work will keep the Pilates Method at the top of the list of wonderful things to do for the improvement of personal health and wellness.
Our Pilates Instructor courses are:
- Internationally recognised
- Nationally recognised by ASQA as well as Australia’s 2 professional Pilates Associations
- Comprehensive and informative
- Designed to quip students with skills to work in a variety of setting from rehabilitation to fitness with a range of populations
10 great reasons to consider becoming a Pilates Instructor
- Rewarding and fun service career
- High demand for qualified teachers in a growing industry
- Challenge your limits for personal growth and development
- It’s never boring! The more you know, the more you realise there is to know
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Appreciation for the human body and how it works
- Develop communication skills
- Become involved in the health, fitness and wellbeing industry
- Improve your own physical and mental wellbeing
- Get to know your own body so you can make the most of it