|Who should attend this course?||Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Pilates Matwork instructors and other Allied Health professionals providing rehabilitation and who want to work more effectively with their clients|
|Prerequisites:||Studies Allied Health or Pilates Matwork|
|Pre-course Study:||5 hours|
|How long is the course?||1½ days|
|Course Materials:||Short Course Manuals:|
|Can I count the course towards my Diploma?||Yes|
|Can I count the course towards my Diploma?||Optional assessment for the nationally accredited unit of competency PILEQU501 Teach Reformer repertoire requires undertaking both Reformer Essentials and Reformer Intermediate and Advanced Short Courses. Students completing the Reformer Essentials course will be issued with a Certificate of Attendance for professional development purposes and may work towards completing the government accredited unit of competency PILEQU501 Teach Reformer repertoire after completing the Reformer Intermediate/Advanced course as well.|
This course is worth 14 ESSA CPD points.
|Availability?||Course Dates and Times|
Why this course?
- Enables you to teach Reformer Essentials repertoire
- Assist your clients to achieve better results with the assistance of spring loading
- You learn a range of Reformer exercises and how to teach to your clients addressing individual needs
- Enhances your career and professional standing
- You learn how to modify reformer exercises for varying levels of fitness, ability and injury status
- This course is practical and hands on – you get to experience the exercises and feel them in your body
- You will practise teaching other students those same exercises
- Learn how to identify and correct poor technique in your clients
This qualification is also recognised by ESSA and attracts 14 CPD points.